Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I keep it well until I meet someone who is also very far from pretty

I keep it well until I meet someone who is also very far Pulau Pari from pretty . He binaanku . Small traders are diligent and hardworking . Her son had 2 . He married a younger age than my age when I got married . Qo can ? Whereas if use priorities , I still passable his face . Jeez ... opo yooo ... But he's married and already had two children anyway . Hmm .... Ko Aa Gym said , matchmaking is affair of Allah . Do not be a target face , but weve not time wrote. If it 's time , which has been recorded in the Lawh mahfuz , I'm also meeting his best option .
I also pray in every last prostration . Because at the time of prostration , we are very close to Allah . So when the nearest berdo'alah it . Do'aku only one , " let me get married this year . " Over the past year I pray like that . And at last I ventured to submit themselves to the teacher ngajiku . I declared ready to be introduced to both brothers and Allah willing, ready to marry him .
It was not until six months , I received a bio of the teacher . It was the middle of Ramadan in the year 2009 . I think it was in October . After Eid Eid , I was met by my teacher , my master teacher at home . Questions and answers modest , because I was confused when asked what it was . I is not know , not like as well . Aja .
About a month later , the brothers send news via email , would like to know my family . And it should be in cc email to his teacher and his teacher of the brothers . So it should not be an email - emailan both . When the brothers have added my ym too , I should not be to approve by my master teacher . And when the brothers going to the house to get acquainted with my family , I should not be in the house by my master teacher . I was at that time still in doubt want to continue or not , of course, follow that advice . A week later I was asked to go home, get to know his family . He also was not there when I get there . I love her family . As is well known close to me. ^ _ ^ '
On the second occasion , the brothers came back
Wisata Pulau Pari  to my house with his mother . I have the task of covering the activities futsal children at that time , so was not at home as well . But by the time I got home , they were still there at home .
17th January 2010 , he mengkhitbahku and we were married on March 14th of that year . Although the contract until the evening , I still have not got the 'feel' anything to him , but after the ceremony , " really like lamaaa really already know . " And that's when I started to fall in love . Menikahnya without love , the process is 6 months , but thereafter deh yaaa .... Falling in love . Third fall in love ya . ^ _ ^ '

No comments:

Post a Comment